Creating Your Brand Identity Makes Everything You Create 10x Easier And Faster
In this video I’m going to walk you through a simple way to create a brand mood board for your business that you will love, follow and use every day you spend being creative or building your brand & your business from now on.
If you’ve been stuck wondering about what colours and fonts to use in your logo for the last six months, grab a pen a notepad and follow along with these simple steps to Creating A Brand Mood Board that fits you & your business image, style & message.
Once you discover how simple every social media update, blog image, YouTube Thumbnail, Instagram post etc can be once you’ve created a brand mood board for your business, you will find yourself wondering why on earth you didn’t start with this important first step!
I know I wish I’d done it that way round 😉
In This Video:-
- Learn about how to choose colours for your brand to create a unique brand colour palette.
- What colours attract customers or influence them to buy.
- Which sites are great resources for royalty free images.
- Why texture makes all the difference to your design.
- How to define your values around your brand.
- An easy way to design your logo.
- And the best way to piece your business mood board together.
Resources Mentioned In This Video
For the easiest graphic designing tool for beginners it has to be Canva.
For a ton of branding inspiration look no further than Pinterest.
Royalty Free Images #1 : BigStockPhoto
Royalty Free Images #2 : Unsplash
Royalty Free Images #3 : Canva
Let’s Get Social!Click here to Tweet this video to someone you know who would love to know How To Create A Brand Mood Board! Click To Tweet
Follow the Project Lifestyle Club on your favourite Social Media platform!
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ProjectLifestyleClub
- Instagram : https://instagram.com/projectlifestyleclub
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/dianecossie
- Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/dianecossie
Latest posts by Diane Cossie (see all)
- How To Create A Brand Mood Board For Your Business - September 10, 2019